Welcome to Casablanca's Forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

This document could not be registered. It will not be possible to create links from other documents to this document

Go down

This document could not be registered. It will not be possible to create links from other documents to this document Empty This document could not be registered. It will not be possible to create links from other documents to this document

Bài gửi by lx150 1/8/2018, 16:12

This document could not be registered. It will not be possible to create links from other documents to this document

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/getting-this-document-could-not-be-registered-it/87b3fcdd-71ab-4e86-9bfe-195f36290b11

Getting "This document could not be registered. It will not be possible to create links from other documents to this document"
Every time I open a word document, I get the message

"This document could not be registered. It will not be possible to create links from other documents to this document" with the file name at the end of it. This is not necessarily causing any problems with my work, it is however annoying. I updated my programming, and have restarted my computer. How can I fix this?

the full path of the microsoft office document includes the drive letter or server name, and all characters and folder names up to and including the name of the document. the entire path cannot be longer than 259 characters in word. as a result, you may change the folders' names or modify the file structure to a shorter length to check the outcome.

This document could not be registered. It will not be possible to create links from other documents to this document F6553039-c497-4ed4-a8a1-572dfe0926ec
lx150
lx150
Kỵ binh tinh nhuệ
Kỵ binh tinh nhuệ

Tổng số bài gửi : 1094
Đến từ : Ha Noi

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang